This date is no longer available. For further dates please see the 11 March 2020 date to the left of this text.
Effective problem-solving saves time and money, supports organisational learning and development, reduces stress and supports effective working relationships. What’s not to like?
Does problem solving sometimes feel like fire-fighting? This course is for you. Einstein said, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that created them.” So, we have to be a bit more creative in our thinking and look at problems in new ways. We can’t promise you’ll end up producing Einstein level results, but we guarantee creative and practical approaches to unravelling problems and finding solutions.
Who should sign up?
Anyone involved in decision-making or dealing with team or organisational challenges.
What will I get out of it?
- Describe the decision-making process
- Identify their personal decision-making style
- List and use a range of approaches for analysing challenges and problems
- Explore and use a range of creative decision-making tools and techniques for problem solving and making decisions within their team and organisation
- Identify the difficulties of making decisions during change and how these may be overcome
- What does it cover:
- Blocks to effective decision-making
- Creative approaches to unravelling problems
- Decision simplification techniques
- Peer to peer practice and feedback
Trainer: Cathy Shimmin
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions