Welcome to The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Your Charity
A charity’s marketing team is vital to the overall success of the charity in achieving its aims by helping to raise awareness, attracting supporters and volunteers and increasing donations. And like many sectors, it is a very competitive environment as lots of worthwhile causes compete to be seen and heard.
By attending The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Your Charity, you will gain practical advice, guidance and tips to help your charity stand out from the crowd and have impact to your intended target audience.
A mix of case studies, workshops, breakout sessions and networking sessions with fellow attendees will help you stay up to date on trends and best practices in the ever-changing world of charity marketing.
What’s included in the price?
- Attendance to the online conference, keynote session, session talks and networking session
- Access to all presentations and handouts
- Digital copy of Speed Read: Storytelling for Impact
The conference includes sessions on key topics such as:
- Marketing strategy
- Standing out
- How to prepare for a social media crisis
- Using AI effectively
- Revamping your newsletter
- And much more!
Who should attend?
This conference is for anyone involved in their charity’s marketing.
The conference will include useful information for those whose specialisation and day job is marketing, as well as those without a formal marketing background who find themselves involved or even in charge of marketing their charity.
It is especially relevant to:
- Marketing Managers
- Social Media Managers and Leads
- Communication Managers and Leads
- Digital Marketing Officer
09:15 – Welcome
09:20 – Keynote: Standing out in a competitive marketplace
10:00 – Creating and reinventing your marketing strategy. Whether you haven’t yet started and don’t know where to begin, or you need to reinvent your strategy to adapt to the current climate, this session will provide you with the tools and knowledge to do so.
11:00 – Coffee break
11:15 – LinkedIn workshop. This session will give you practical tips you can take to your own organisation and will include – how to use LinkedIn ads, content writing, building connections and joining LinkedIn groups.
12:00 – Content creation and support tools. Choose one session from the following:
- A: AI – How to use it effectively without destroying your brand
- B: Digital marketing. Covering SEO, pay per click ads, adwords, how to use data to gain insight.
- C: Design workshop. How to write a design brief and how to stick to your brand.
12:45 – Lunch
13:30 – Storytelling case study: How to run a successful marketing campaign. Join us as we hear a real-life example of a successful marketing campaign and how you can use a similar format in your own charity.
14:15 – Messaging: Choose one session from the following:
- D: How to revamp your newsletter and engage your audience
- E: Preparing for a crisis. What to do when something goes wrong on social media.
- F: How people engage and process information and how to use it to your advantage
15:00 – Coffee and networking. You will be put in breakout rooms so you can have the opportunity to talk with other delegates over a cuppa and share tips and knowledge.
15:30 – Strategic social media planning. There is no doubt that social media is a huge part of our life and is a key communication tool to engage with donors and supporters. You need to be reaching the right people, in the right way and with the content that’s relevant to them, while still portraying your message and values.
16:30 – Closing remarks
Speaker biographies and full session descriptions coming soon.
Early bird: Up to and including Tuesday 30 April 2024
- Band A: £119
- Band B: £129
- Band C: £149
Regular price bands from Wednesday 1 May 2024
- Band A: £129
- Band B: £139
- Band C: £159
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions