Duration: 1 hour Zoom session
Inducting new members of staff provides your with a crucial opportunity to introduce new people to your organisation in a motivating and productive way. There is a lot to learn and a lot to communicate, how you guide the onboarding journey can dictate how effectively somebody can begin to master their new role.
Who should sign up?
For anybody that is responsible for hiring and onboarding new staff or for those dealing with people who are leaving. This course is also applicable to CEOs and Senior Managers that are looking to enhance their charities current processes. A clear induction process is key to getting off on the right foot with new people.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn how to create an onboarding process
- Consider the role of wellbeing in inductions
- Confidence to engage with new starters positively
- Learn how to guide the journey of somebody leaving the charity
What will it cover?
- Clear plan to take back to your organisation
- Explore the unique elements in your charity that will be involved
- Helping to involve all necessary people
- Sharing the process with the wider organisation
Trainer: George Knight
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions