Half day online course
Online courses take place on Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
In this training, we will explore how to work more effectively together within organisations. Communication is the backbone of any successful organisation, and finding the right balance is crucial to driving both performance and wellbeing.
You will learn what meetings are effective meetings and how different communication channels can be used. We will also explore how job roles and outcomes align with the wider organisation.
Who should sign up?
Anybody that is looking to learn more about working effectively as a team. This training will help both managers and staff work closely with their colleagues by choosing the right communication channel and booking the right regular meetings. No more pointless wasted time through pointless email and meetings.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn how your role fits into the wider organisation
- Explore different communication channels
- Tips for being mindful of others
- Learn how to run effective regular meetings
What will it cover?
- Building a communication culture
- Understanding the importance of working together
- Running important, regular meetings
- Judging performance based on outcomes
Trainer: George Knight
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions