One hour online session 14.00 – 15.00
In this short course you will learn how to run Annual General Meetings in a digital setting.
With social distancing regulations in place it is no longer easy to run your AGM in the traditional manner. Organisations are now taking their AGMs online and use tools like Zoom to make sure their beneficiaries and members are kept up to date with the organisation’s activities.
You will look at identifying different methods for setting up your AGM, how to run it online as well as what you may need to do afterwards to follow up with your members. We will explore some tips and tricks that can help your AGM to run as smoothly and confidently as possible.
Who should sign up?
For anybody that is responsible for running their AGM. This includes staff of the charity as well as trustees. We will discuss the role of the chair as well as the role of tech support, a role that is helpful to have on hand to support during the meeting.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn how to run legally compliant AGMs digitally
- Explore how easy it can be to run a digital AGM
- Identify the right steps to make beforehand to ensure a smooth meeting
What will it cover?
- Sending the notice before the AGM
- Running the AGM digitally
- Additional steps to take afterwards