Duration: 6 half days: 6 x 2 hour Zoom workshops with breaks
Sessions and dates – all sessions take place at 10.00-12.30
You can book to attend the entire series at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, you can book one or more of the six individual courses separately via these links:
- Tuesday 27 July – Characteristics of a successful and sustainable organisation
- Thursday 29 July – Legal, governance and risk management
- Tuesday 3 August – Creating an organisational strategy: practical, engaging and inspiring
- Thursday 5 August – Income diversification
- Tuesday 10 August – Dynamic Leadership Approaches
- Thursday 12 August – Communications and Branding
The series of workshops act as a comprehensive guide to building, improving, or scaling a charitable, or other not for profit, organisations. This is pertinent in an era where change is continuous, and uncertainty abounds. Each workshop will give insight, practical guidance and examples to improve a particular area of the organisation. Each module is a standalone workshop however you will maximise your knowledge and skills by attending all six which will assist you in improving your organisation’s resilience.
Who should sign up?
The workshops are for anyone working in the not for profit sector or else wants to understand it more. It is of relevance to those moving into more senior roles or for new trustees or those seeking to refresh their knowledge.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have a clearer understanding of the various functions and skills required to improve organisation
- Implement and invigorate their management and leadership skills
- Have better appreciation of governance and managing risk
- Have a practical approach to improve strategy, modelling, and to improve organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand better different ways of diversifying income to improve sustainability and reduce dependency
- Have better insight the use of communications to motivate, engage and entail support both internally and externally with funders, donors and stakeholders.