Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
This course is part of the Building a Successful Organisation series of courses – find out more about booking all 6 dates here, or click on the dates in the menu to the left of this text for more on each individual course.
Leadership is a skill that can be developed by everyone. Leadership principles and practice can be applied in all the spheres of your life. As you progress up the management chain your leadership skills are increasingly called upon to develop and sustain your charity and to engage, motivate and deploy employees. This workshop will assist you in developing and applying many practical skills that will help to make you a better and more dynamic leader.
Who should sign up?
Anyone aspiring to leadership, new to a leadership role or existing leaders who need to brush up their skills.
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- A better understanding of how to develop your skills
- Tools to help motivate yourself and others
- Practical skills to improve your charity’s performance
- An organisations success depends on its people who in turn need to be inspired and managed by leaders who can change their approaches and styles to meet appropriate situations
- Understanding the different approaches and ways to engage with people and to instil a continuing change dynamic to remain relevant and effective.
- How to lead the process of change that is accepted and embedded within your organisation
- Ensuring that you remain inspired, motivated, focussed and balanced