One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Being confident is absolutely key to achieving your goals at work. Come along to this course to overcome your barriers, improve your self-esteem and develop your communication skills – leading to more success and more happiness in the long term.
Who should sign up?
People at all levels who want to develop their self-esteem and confidence to help them deliver the best results they can for themselves and for their organisations.
What will I get out of it?
- Develop your self-esteem and portray confidence
- Explore what creates a positive image and how to project this to colleagues
- Have more awareness of your own strengths and achievements
- Have a clearer vision of your goals and how to achieve them
- Be more confident in building positive relationships
- Find out how to handle feedback and use it positively
What will it cover?
- Using a SWOT analysis to understand where you are and where you would like to go
- Recognising your achievements, skills and qualities
- Matching your own personal values and goals
- Planning for balance in your work and life as a whole
- The importance of empathy and getting into ‘other people’s maps of the world’ to build relationships
- Confident communication skills and dealing with feedback usefully and assertively