Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
Every organisation now has to work more on virtual platforms and more and more meetings are being held online. Chairing or leading virtual meetings requires learning new skills to ensure the meetings are effective.
If you have to prepare and lead meetings online, this course will give you the extra skills and knowledge to do it well.
What are the key areas that this course will cover?
This course covers overcoming any problems that online meetings present; skills and tactics to ensure everybody attending feels they can contribute; preparation needed before a virtual meeting; procedures and processes for the smooth running; how to develop a positive culture around online meetings and how to bring in the ‘social element’ even when everyone is just on their computer.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of this 2 hour you will have an understanding of how to overcome the issues faced for those leading or chairing online meetings and be equipped with the skills and knowledge to run them well in order to have productive and enjoyable virtual meetings.
Who should sign up?
This course is suitable for anybody who has to run online meetings as chairperson or as the leader of the meeting
What will it cover?
- Overcoming any problems virtual meetings present
- Choosing the right technology
- How to prepare well
- Putting together an agenda for an online meeting
- Developing a positive culture in meetings
- Tips to ensure participants don’t lose concentration
- Communication behaviours to use to chair or lead effectively
- How to inject a social element to help build the team