Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
Digital book (pdf) included: Key Guides: The Board Secretary’s Handbook
It will give you the knowledge and skills you need to do a great job in the role, covering job responsibilities and compliance issues relating to the Charities Act 2011 and the Companies Act 2006.
Who should sign up?
- Anyone who is new to the role of Company Secretary
What will I get out of it?
- Learn about the role of Company Secretary
- Understand your impact and duties as company secretaries of charities in relation to the Charity Code
What will it cover?
- The role of the company secretary
- Dealing with Companies House and Charity Commission filings
- The typical tasks of the company secretary
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015