One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Digital book (pdf) included in the course price: Fundraising Strategy
The course covers the key elements of developing a fundraising strategy. We will work through the process of auditing the environment in which you’re fundraising, and using the results of that audit to develop objectives, choose a strategic direction and pick the most appropriate tactics for your organisation’s fundraising.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who is responsible for developing a fundraising strategy.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn how to develop a fundraising strategy that’s grounded in learnings from your environment
- Understand how to set appropriate objectives for your fundraising
- Develop a strategic direction for your fundraising
- Choose the most appropriate tactics to deliver your fundraising on the ground
- Discover how to keep your strategy relevant over time
What will it cover?
- Auditing the environment in which you’re operating
- Using the audit results to set your objectives
- Finding your strategic direction
- Choosing your tactics
- Keeping your strategy relevant over time
Trainer: Dr. Claire Routley
What previous delegates have said
“Claire was excellent at breaking down the fundamental rules of strategy writing. I have come away really enthusiastic and a lot more confident, in fact I have already started jotting things down which I will piece together formally (using the processes I’ve learnt from this session) in the next two days.” Claire Wells, Spinal