One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Digital book (pdf) included: The Pleasure and the Pain
Come to this course to explore what makes people tick, how to appeal to others’ communication styles and ways to give a clear and effective message that raises your chances of influence.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who wants to develop their skills in influencing and persuading others.
What will I get out of it?
- Identify ‘what makes people tick’.
- Explore the ‘best approach’ to appeal to others’ styles and ways to give a clear and effective message.
- Identify how to overcome barriers to listening and ways to appear confident when communicating.
- Explore what causes conflict and how to ensure win/win.
- Consider imagery, language and approach when influencing others.
What will it cover?
- Influencing/motivating factors
- Communication styles and behaviour
- The five Es of listening
- Building rapport and communicating the message
- Self-presentation and handling conflict
What do people say about this course?
“An excellent, well delivered course that met my learning objectives exactly.”
Steven Trevellion, Porch Light