One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
In this course you will learn the basic skills, along with some tips and tricks that will support you to successfully fundraise the money needed to serve your charity’s beneficiaries. You will look at how to prospect information on different grant-givers, how to approach them and then how to ensure that you build a long-term healthy relationship.
You will then apply your learnings to develop a case for support, that you can take with you to support your fundraising back in the office. We will also explore scenarios of accessing the tougher pots of money and look at some of the non-financial benefits of grant-givers.
A deeper understanding of how grant-giving charities operate is fundamental to help you utilise not just their grants, but their knowledge, thus allowing you to build long-term, healthy relationships.
Who should sign up?
For those new to raising money from grant-giving charities or anyone looking to further develop their fundraising skills.
What will I get out of it?
- Understand the principles of raising money from grant-giving charities
- Explore the different ways you can prospect information on grant-giving charities
- Gain confidence identifying the different needs of each grant-giving charity
- Learn how grant-giving charities are able to provide more assistance than funding
What will it cover?
- Finding the right funders to apply to
- Tailoring applications to the different type of funders
- Creating a case for support that will assist you with your next fundraising bid
- Development of a long term relationship with each funder