One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
In this full-day course, you will learn how to master your inbox and task list, helping you to achieve stress-free productivity.
How you use emails and task lists will impact the effectiveness of your organisation. With more tools than ever at our fingertips, learn how to use them correctly to ensure nothing important is left in our heads or unplanned.
You will learn how to organise your productivity quickly and efficiently, intercepting the never-ending priorities coming into your head and your inboxes. We will explore different systems that bring a method to what can sometimes be a chaotic jumble of priorities.
Who should sign up?
For anybody looking to level up their productivity by freeing up time and regaining the mental capacity to keep focused on driving their organisation forward. An organised inbox and task list is the key to organised communication and productivity, allowing you to focus on those important objectives.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore how to get ideas out of your head onto paper
- Tips for using proactive language when setting tasks
- Explore how to prioritise different communication channels
- Tips that will help you store important emails accurately
What will it cover?
- Creating a clear inbox process
- Creating a clear task list process
- Taking ideas from fruition to action
- Actioning content from the inbox