Looking for information on our 2018 fundraising conference? Check out Fundraising Now, taking place on 28-29 November, here now.
Fundraising Fair 2017 took place on 29-30 November in London.
We welcomed hundreds of fundraising professionals with 35 workshops covering a wide variety of fundraising topics. There were also plenaries on GDPR and whether the UK needs a Disasters Emergency Committee, as well as plenty of exhibitors.
Have a look at some pictures from the event below.
You can still purchase the live stream option here for just £59 – 10 hours of fundraising training for you to look back over.
Live stream includes:
- 10.00-11.00 All you ever wanted to know about running a successful legacy campaign. / Prof. Stephen Pidgeon
- 11.15-12.15 Diversifying your income stream / Vickie Wood
- 12.30-13.30 Plenary: Is your charity ready for GDPR? / Panel
- 14.15-16.30 Masterclass: Fundraising codes of practice and regulations / Kathy Roddy
- 16.45-17.45 Fundraising and Campaigning / Sue Tibballs
- 9.30-10.30 Doing the right thing in fundraising – why it’s harder than you might think / Ian McQuillin
- 10.45-11.45 How to become a successful fundraiser / Bernie Hollywood
- 12.00-12.45 Plenary: In the wake of the Grenfell Tower Disaster… / Panel
- 13.30-15.45 The top 3 tips for winning grants from funder / Carol Akiwumi
- 16.00-17.00 Rogare’s work on Relationship / Ian MacQuilin