Friday 20 November
The Rank Foundation- DCMS Covid-19 Response Programme
The Rank Foundation has partnered with the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) to launch a new DCMS Covid-19 Response Programme for its existing network of member organisations. The programme has two components:
- A Covid-19 Recovery Fund to provide grants of up to £25,000 for Rank network (RankNet) charities and social enterprises with urgent and immediate financial needs as a result of the pandemic (including staff salaries, project running costs, general running costs and overheads)
- A matched funded Covid-19 Time to Shine Leadership Programme which builds on the foundation’s existing Time to Shine programme. The programme aims to encourage interest in social sector jobs by helping organisations to run 12-month leadership and development placements.
The deadline for applications is 14 December 2020. Find out more here.
Thursday 19 November
UK Research and Innovation – Digital Innovation and Engagement for Museums Fund
UK Research and Innovation has partnered with the Museums Association and creative design agency, The Liminal Space to launch a £400,000 Digital Innovation and Engagement for Museums Fund. Grants of up to £50,000 are available to museums and galleries across the UK to help them scale up and evaluate the new ways of working they have developed during the pandemic. A programme of workshops and networking opportunities called ‘Mindsets for Museums of the Future’ will run in conjunction to support museums in planning for their post-Covid futures. The deadline for applications is Monday 21 December 2020. Guidance and expression of interest forms are available here.
Wednesday 18 November
Asda Foundation – Feeding Communities Grant Scheme
In response to the pandemic, Asda Foundation has launched the Feeding Communities Grant Scheme to help provide meals to those in need in the run up to Christmas. Charities, not-for-profit companies, CICs and unincorporated clubs and associations can apply for a grant of up to £1,000 to provide meals or food hampers for individuals, families or children’s healthy holiday clubs. Each meal must cost £4 or less. Applications close on 6 December 2020. Find more information here.
Tuesday 17 November
London Community Response – Wave 4 Navigating Crisis Grant.
London Community Response is a collection of funders in London working collaboratively to provide grants for organisations that are responding to the needs of communities in London affected by the pandemic. A fourth wave of funding has been announced with grants of up to £10,000 available. This round of funding is called the Navigating Crisis grant and it gives priority to the following:
• Organisations led by and for marginalised communities
• Groups who have a strong reach to people at high risk of negative impacts from Covid-19
• Smaller organisations with a turnover of up to £1 million a year
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Thursday 3 December 2020. Further information, including a list of activities the grant hopes to fund, can be found here.
Monday 16 November
UK Youth Fund – Covid Relief
UK Youth Fund – Covid Relief supports youth organisations who have not had access to the crisis funding they need to survive the Covid pandemic. Grants of up to £50,000 are available to youth organisations with an income of under £250,000 that are based in, and deliver their work in England. The closing date for applications is 25th November 2020. Find out more.