Thursday 26 November
Allchurches Trust – Hope Beyond grants programme.
Allchurches Trust is still accepting applications for the Hope Beyond grants programme. The programme aims to enable churches and Christian charities to meet changing needs within their communities, helping them and the communities they support to adapt to the challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic. Applications are invited from churches, cathedrals and Christian denominational bodies, and Christian charities in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Grants of up to £50,000 are available to support projects working in the following areas:
• The issue of loneliness and isolation exacerbated by the Coronavirus pandemic
• Growing community resilience and promoting mental health and wellbeing
• Growing technological capability and resilience
Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Find out more here.
Wednesday 25 November
Voice4Change Covid-19 Grants Programme
Applications for round 2 of the Voice4Change Covid-19 Grants Programme open today (Wednesday 25 November) at 1pm. The fund supports Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) led community groups and organisations that work primarily with BAME communities. To be considered for support, organisations should have an annual income of under £200,000, although organisations with larger incomes will be considered in exceptional circumstances. Grants of between £5000 and £10,000 are available to organisations that deliver the following services:
- COVID 19 services. Groups can apply for help with current costs if their funding has been affected by the pandemic.
- Mental health and well-being services, particularly to those who have been further impacted by COVID 19
- Sports activities to tackle BAME inequalities and help with the impact of COVID 19
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Thursday 3 December. Find out more here.
Tuesday 24 November
National Academy for Social Prescribing and the Arts Council Thriving Communities Fund
Applications have opened for the £1.4 million Thriving Communities Fund, funded by National Academy for Social Prescribing and the Arts Council. The fund will support organisations that bring together place-based partnerships to improve and increase social prescribing community activities – particularly for people most impacted by COVID-19.
Grants of between £25,000 and £50,000 are available to voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise (VCSFE) organisations working in the following sectors:
- Arts and culture (including libraries, museums and heritage)
- Sport and leisure
- Financial wellbeing, advice, food and practical support
- Environment and nature-based organisations
- Non-statutory health and care organisations, working with social prescribing link workers
The deadline for applications is 12pm on 8 January 2021. More information and details on how to apply can be found here.
Monday 23 November
Digital Innovation and Engagement Fund
Grants of up to £50,000 are available to museums and galleries to scale up and evaluate new ways of working which have been developed during the Covid-19 pandemic. Expressions of interest should be submitted by 21 December 2020. Find out more.