You can click here to get your virtual ticket for the event for just £49 for both days.
What is live streaming?
Live streaming means you can watch the key workshops and speakers live. It’s very easy, you can purchase it here and get access to the workshop room as if you were there. And if you can’t make it at the time, don’t worry, you can watch it later, as you’ll have the sessions to watch on-demand for one month after the event.
Which sessions will be live streamed?
On Day 1 (28 November) we will be live streaming:
- 10.00 – 12.00: Major giving: how to engage and build long-term relationships – Juliet Cockram Agnew, I.G. Advisors
- 13.00 – 14.00: Creativity in legacy fundraising – Claire Routley, Consultant
- 14.15 – 16.15: How to report impact effectively to retain and recruit new donors – Olivia Barker, Kids Club Kampala
- 16.30 – 17.30: Individual Giving – a sustainable source of income – Victoria Ward, British Youth Council
On Day 2 (29 November) we will be live streaming:
- 10.00 – 12.00: Transformational leadership in fundraising – tips for personal effectiveness and income growth – John Baguley, Fundraising Consultant
- 13.00 – 14.00: Make your emails work harder – Ali Walker Davies, Open Creates
- 14.15 – 16.15: Creative campaign tactics – Gautum Raju, Gabriel Davalos, Purpose
- 16.30 – 17.30: Psychology of Giving – Katie Rabone, DSC Associate
How do I book?
We are partnering with Be Inspired Films to bring Fundraising Now live streaming to you. Be Inspired Films is a multi-award winning creative agency supporting social purpose organisations to capture the emotion and impact in a way that inspires customers and supporters at scale. Find out more about them here.
See what people had to say about our previous fundraising event live stream
An excellent affordable way to access a quality event. travel costs etc. often make it difficult for small orgs like ourselves to attend. – Jennifer Kirkham, Chapter Arts Centre
This is a great innovation and meant I could watch sessions relevant to me without taking a long time out of the office. As soon as it finished I could continue with my work, fired up with the new knowledge I had gained. – Alisa Lakeman-Ford, St Wilfrid’s Hospice
The live stream worked very well and was good valuable. I had missed any advertising about the fundraising fair until the day before, so the option of attending virtually was really helpful, as I could join last minute without booking time out of work. – Paul Hutchings, John Pounds Centre