One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
The advancement of digital media has revolutionised the way charities can build relationships with donors and supporters. With recent case studies and lots of practical tips, this course will help you better understand the media available and how to adapt your messages to maximise the returns from each channel.
Who should sign up?
Anyone responsible for developing donors who is seeking to develop their practical digital marketing expertise and knowledge.
What will I get out of it?
- A better understanding of the key digital marketing media available for building loyal donors.
- Develop a digital content marketing strategy to ensure that you are delivering messages relevant to your key audiences through the right channels at the right time.
- An introduction to the key measures and metrics available to help you improve and develop your approach.
What will it cover?
- The basics of the key tools: website, email, social media, blog, text/sms, search engine optimisation and search marketing.
- How to develop message copy and visuals that can be easily adapted to suit each channel.
- How to ensure that content is presented to maximise search engine optimisation performance.
- Key considerations for ‘pay-per-click’ marketing and the pitfalls to avoid with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Making the most of Google Analytics to keep track of performance.
- Key GDPR considerations when using digital media.
Trainer: Nick Day
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions