What is the purpose of the report?
The Strategic Pathways Programme (SPP), funded by the Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust (AFCFT), aimed to provide mentoring, guidance, and training through six national organisations known as the Strategic Partners.
This research, sponsored by Cobseo – The Confederation of Service Charities, provides a short impact evaluation of the Strategic Pathways Programme, using the results of an online survey conducted by the Directory of Social Change (DSC).
What does it cover?
Impact Evaluation: Strategic Pathways Programme focuses on on the experiences and outcomes of the project overall, as well as those related to grant application support and strategic support and guidance in particular. The report covers:
- An overview of the Strategic Pathways Programme
- The types of support accessed and motivations for accessing support
- Experiences of engagement with the Strategic Partners
- Perceived changes resulting from engagement with the Strategic Partners
- Evidence-based recommendations
Alongside analysis of the results of DSC’s survey, the report includes respondents’ own perspectives throughout.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions