The policies and procedures contained in this document are intended to be adapted and tailored to your specific organisation.* Obvious slots exist for you to drop in your organisation name, or the job title of the relevant person, but it’s important to read through the policies fully before deciding whether further changes are required!
The following templates are included in this downloadable Word document:
- Acting in Absence Policy
- Annual Leave Policy
- Authorisation Level Policy
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Compassionate Leave Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- COVID-19 Working at Home Protocols
- Dress Code Policy
- Disciplinary and Dismissal Procedure
- Fire Procedure
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equipment Policy
- Exit Interview Procedure
- Handover Notes Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Induction Policy
- House Rules
- Internet, Email and Social Media Policy
- Job Evaluation Policy
- Leavers’ Procedure
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Policy
- Performance Review Procedure
- Redundancy Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Shared Parental Leave Policy
- Sickness Policy and Procedure
- Six-Month Performance Review Procedure
- Statement of Standards of Behaviour
- Team Briefing Policy
- Time off in lieu (TOIL) Policy
- Trustees Expenses Policy
- Volunteer Policy
It’s deliberately low on formating and design to make adapting it as easy as possible. Copying and pasting single policies into your own template should be easy, as should working the other way dropping your existing policies into this document to create a comprehensive staff handbook.
We hope you find these useful, and that they save you a small amount of time in developing your own policies, and a much bigger amount of time through having them in place when you need them the most.
While most of the policies are about procedures and processes, there are some relating to legal elements. Guidance around statutory provisions like parental leave etc. should always be checked against official guidance, and legal advice where necessary.
* NB our standard terms and conditions for digital downloads do not allow changes to our documents, but this product is an exception. It is expected that these Word templates will be amended and personalised to suit your organisation.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions