The Guide to Major Trusts 2019/20 is the UK’s most in-depth guide to grant funding. Perfect for charities, from Chief Executives and Trustees to Fundraising Managers alike, this guide is an essential resource for thriving in the charity sector. Scott Mason – co-author of the brand new 16th edition – describes what’s inside following its debut this month.
What does the Guide to Major Trusts cover?
- Information on 1,004 of largest grant-makers which award a combined annual total of over £5.5 billion
- Clear descriptions of grant-makers’ policies and practices
- Essential financial facts, including the annual total of grants awarded
- Clear descriptions of eligibility criteria for applicants
- Funders’ contact details and how to make an application
- Full regional and subject indexes
- Social media accounts of each charity, where available