Two-hour online session
Please note, this course will look at both internal and external communication using online tools.
In this training, we will explore how charities can use digital tools to build their online presence. Scaling digitally is a vital part of operating effectively in the hybrid working world. We can use digital tools to reach more beneficiaries and support our staff to work more effectively.
We will look at building an online presence, the different social platforms available, and online tools available at a cost or for free that can drive productivity and wellbeing internally. Connecting to our beneficiaries and staff digitally is critical to maximising reach and creativity.
Who should sign up?
For anybody responsible for their charity’s growth in the digital world. You might be a marketing manager wondering what is so important about TikTok, a CEO that wants to understand why we should store our files in the cloud or just want to make sure your charity is putting the best foot forward digitally.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn about building a digital presence
- Explore the different online meeting places
- Tips for connecting staff digitally
- Learn how to empower people through digital delegation
What will it cover?
- Using Microsoft 365/Google to build an online infrastructure
- Communicating internally through Teams/Slack
- Free pro-software for charities
- Responsibility to reach people via digital means