Part of DSC’s Speed Read library, this book gives you practical tools to identify risks to your project and organisation, and how to head them off.
You’ll get sound advice for thinking about what might go wrong, but also how to plan for dealing with the completely unexpected.
Who should buy this book?
This book is for anyone setting up a new project or initiative, particularly project managers and planners.
What does it cover?
Get the essentials in one quick and comprehensive guide.
- What is risk, and how can you tell when you face one?
- How to analyse the risks of your project, and plan for them.
- Good practice on the management and reduction of risks.
- Features a risk management plan to use for your own project.
Have a look inside Speed Read: Risk Management.
About the author
DSC Speed Reads
Information fast if you are short on time.
- Accessible – practical guidance on a wide range of subjects
- Condensed – experience and expertise in just 32 pages
- Clearly signposted – Top Tips, Case Studies and Where Next ideas
For other titles in the series and for offers go to The Speed Read Series.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions