Part of DSC’s Speed Read library, you’ll learn the insider knowledge you need to place your charity’s stories and case studies into all kinds of media, from TV and radio, to magazines, newspapers and websites.
Enjoy practical advice on how to make good media contacts, how to spin your story to make it more attractive to journalists, and how to target the right media at the right time.
Who should buy this book?
This short guide is for anyone who needs to raise awareness about their charity, whether a press or marketing officer, or a volunteer or chief executive. There’s something new here for everyone.
What does it cover?
Get the essentials in one quick and comprehensive guide.
- How the media really works – it’s more complex than you think.
- Crafting the perfect press release.
- Dealing with media interviews: for the press, for radio and TV.
- Preparing for a media crisis – and surviving one.
Have a look inside Speed Read: Media Relations.
About the author
Moi has worked as a public relations and marketing consultant for over two decades and is a well-respected and widely-published author. She runs and is founder of Pink Anglia PR, which specialises in working with small businesses and charities.
DSC Speed Reads
Information fast if you are short on time.
- Accessible – practical guidance on a wide range of subjects
- Condensed – experience and expertise in just 32 pages
- Clearly signposted – Top Tips, Case Studies and Where Next ideas
For other titles in the series and for offers go to The Speed Read Series.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions