Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
DSC publishes independent and well-researched books for the charity and voluntary sector ranging from charity fundraising books, campaigning books, charity finance books, charity law books, charity management books to media and marketing books.
Save money on bulk purchases
Special book bundle offers
We are offering book bundles covering fundraising, finance, management, law, leadership and volunteer managment:
- The essential Finance set for only £65
- The essential Fundraising set for only £60
- The essential Law set for only £65
- The essential Leadership set for only £40
- The essential Management set for only £65
- The essential Volunteer Management set for only £60
Don't miss out on other fantastic DSC book offers:
- BOGOF Achieve!/Create
- BOGOF Corporate Fundraising and Corporates are from Mars, Charities are from Venus.
- BOGOF Data Protection and Information Management
- BOGOF Managing without Profit/Managing at the Leading Edge
This ground breaking book examines the motivations for why rich people give to charitable causes. Philanthropy is of increasing importance in modern society, yet the motivations and expectations of philanthropists appear little understood, either by those seeking funds or by those hoping that voluntary donations will help to bridge public sectorLearn more
Many people find themselves in a senior director or chief executive role without receiving much training or guidance about what leadership means at that level. This books features top tips from respected leaders across the sector, and each chapter includes critical dos and don'ts. Many books will tell you whatLearn more
Have your say
We want to provide you with the best possible service so we would love to hear your comments. Please send us your feedback.